DAY 66: I CALL BACK MISSED OPPORTUNITIES
Judges 13:8 Then Manoah intreated the Lord, and said, O my Lord, let the man of God which thou didst send come again unto us, and teach us what we shall do unto the child that shall be born.
1. Lord I thank you for you are the giver of opportunities in Jesus name.
2. Every opportunity that I have missed, restore oh Lord in Jesus name.
3. Every financial limitation in my life, be broken in Jesus name.
4. 1 Samuel 16:3 and 6 And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will shew thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto me him whom I name unto thee………….. Every missed opportunity in my life because of someone else’s error, I call you back in Jesus name.
5. And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the Lord’s anointed is before him………… Father locate every area of difficulty and painful labour in my life in Jesus name.
6. Ezekiel 12:25 For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God…………..I call forth quick manifestation of God’s promises for my life in Jesus name.
7. Isaiah 55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee……….. For every missed opportunity, I call forth nations that I do not know to come forth with opportunities in Jesus name.
8. I call forth nations that do not know me to open up to me in Jesus name.
9. Opportunities known and unknown to me, manifest in Jesus name.
10. In the name of Jesus, I receive the spirit of discernment to recognize opportunities, and the spirit of wisdom to take full advantage of them in Jesus name.
11. I prophesy to every missed opportunity, be restored in Jesus name.
12. I pray for national and international opportunities to spring forth for Nigeria and Israel in Jesus name.
DAY 67: I CALL FORTH MY TREASURES
Isaiah 45:1-3 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
1. Father I thank you for your treasures reserved for me in Jesus name.
2. Every spiritual and physical treasure that is still hidden from me, be released in Jesus name.
3. All my financial treasures still in darkness, be released to me this year in Jesus name.
4. All my human treasures and relationship treasures be released to me this year in Jesus name.
5. Every hidden riches of mine in secret places Lord, lead me to them in Jesus name.
6. Deuteronomy 32:34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?……….Father this year I take possession of every sealed treasure of mine in Jesus name.
7. Deuteronomy 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand……..Every treasure hidden in the sand, be released to me in Jesus name.
8. Ezra 6:1 Then Darius the king made a decree, and search was made in the house of the rolls, where the treasures were laid up in Babylon……… Every laid up treasure, be released to me in Jesus name.
9. Job 38: 22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail……….Every treasure of the snow and hail, be released to me in Jesus name.
10. Jeremiah 41:8 But ten men were found among them that said unto Ishmael, Slay us not: for we have treasures in the field, of wheat, and of barley, and of oil, and of honey. So he forbare, and slew them not among their brethren…….. I call forth agricultural treasures and intellectual treasures in Jesus name.
11. Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge…….. Treasures of wisdom and knowledge, I call you forth upon my life in Jesus name.
12. National and International treasures of Nigeria and Israel come forth in Jesus name.
DAY 68: EVERLASTING LIGHT
Isaiah 60:20- Your sun shall no more go down: neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be your everlasting light and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
- Heavenly Father, thank you for your mighty hand upon my family and I always in Jesus name
- Father, I decree and declare that my sun shall never go down. I shall continue to shine brighter and brighter in Jesus name.
- The sun over my family, marriage, ministry and business will not go down but continually shine in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, the moon over my destiny will not withdraw itself. It will give its light even in my night seasons in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, be an everlasting light for my family and I in Jesus name. Help us never to walk in darkness in Jesus name.
- Father, continually shine your light on our paths in Jesus name.
- According to Psalm32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Father guide my family and I with Your eyes in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord let your everlasting light illuminate every dark areas of my life in Jesus name.
- Father, l decree by your mercy, that the days of my mourning is over and that my joy has come In Jesus name.
- According to Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Oh Lord, let the Sun of righteousness arise over my family and I with healing in His wings in Jesus name
- I prophesy that the everlasting light of the Most High will transform me and take me to new heights in every area of my life In Jesus name.
- Father let the everlasting light of God shine over the nations of Nigeria and Israel in Jesus name.
DAY 69: NO MORE FEAR
Psalm 118:6 The Lord is on my side: I will not fear. What can man do to me?
1. Thank you Lord for always being on my side in Jesus name.
2. Psalm 23: 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me………Though I walk through the shadow of death throughout this year, Lord help me to fear no evil in Jesus name.
3. I decree that I and my family have not the spirit of fear, but of love of power and a sound mind in Jesus name.
4. Psalm 64:1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy………..Oh Lord, Preserve my life from fear of the enemy this year in Jesus name.
5. Father help me to abide in your secret place throughout this year in Jesus name.
6. Every seed of fear in my heart, be completely uprooted in Jesus name.
7. The Lord God will help me this year, I shall not be moved in Jesus name.
8. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord…………No weapon formed against my family and I will prosper in Jesus name
9. Psalm 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins…………Oh Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end over my life this year in Jesus name.
10. Psalm 17: 13 Arise, O Lord, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:…………. Arise , O Lord, Confront him, cast him down; Deliver my life from the wicked with your sword in Jesus name.
11. I prophesy that fear will have no place in my heart in Jesus name.
12. Father may your saving hand rest upon Nigeria and Israel in Jesus name.
DAY 70: ARISE AND SHINE
ISAIAH 60:1-2 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon
- I _______________ (put your name) will arise and shine; for my light has come in Jesus name
- I declare God’s glory upon me and everything that pertain to me in Jesus name
- This year, the glory of God will set my family and I apart for good in Jesus name
- Every cloud of darkness over my life and family, disappear in Jesus name
- Psalm 57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
Awake, my glory! Awake my spouse’s glory! Awake my children’s glory! Awake unto manifestation in Jesus name.
6. I call forth the glory of the Lord upon my life, marriage, ministry and business in Jesus name
7. This year, my light will so shine before men, that they will give God glory in Jesus name.
8. Every power contending with my rising, I receive victory over you in the name of Jesus.
9. I declare the light of God over every dark area of my life and destiny In Jesus name.
10. I pull down every strong hold of darkness over my family, marriage, ministry and business in Jesus name.
11. I prophesy a glorious manifestation in every area of my life this year in Jesus name.
12. Oh Lord, arise over Nigeria and Israel, show forth your glory in every sector in Jesus name.